Best Camera phones 2018: Features, Prices and Deals
So you are looking for the best camera phones in 2018? Here is the list of 10 best camera phones 2018 you must see. These are latest smartphones you can buy on Amazon today with deals and special offers.
Top 10 Best Camera phones 2018: Features, Prices and Deals
& Free shipping
- Memory: 64GB / 4GB RAM, OS: Google Android 7.1 (Nougat), CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Display: 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Camera: 19 MP/ 13MP, Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted, region dependent), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum.
- Verizon Unlocked cell phone - compatible with Verizon and GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Metro, Simple and select prepaid carriers).
- 5.8 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio) 1440 x 2960 pixels (~570 ppi pixel density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
& Free shipping
- WORLD'S FIRST SMARTPHONE WITH HANDS-FREE AMAZON ALEXA: Always on microphone activates Alexa on the go by simply saying "Alexa" Amazon's voice assistant will respond anywhere and anytime - no app to tap, no buttons to push.
- 4G LTE Dual SIM (4G does not work in the US); 3G works with AT&T; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular and all other CDMA carriers; LTE compatibility: This is international stock (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- A more impressive camera. All-around / Your photos, forever / Search what you see
- Your own personal Google, built in / Charges fast and really lasts / Water resistant when it counts / Find the perfect fit for you and your Pixel
& Free shipping
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera
- Infinity Display: edge-to-edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience*
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry-free***
- 5.5 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) | Hisilicon Kirin 960 | Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 y 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) | 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
& Free shipping
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Version - 64GB / 6GB - single SIM with extension for microSD card
- sAMOLED display, QuadHD
- Earphones tuned by AKG
- May have some pre-installed apps, that can be removed / deactivated by the user
- 6.2" inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 2960 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Single-SIM, Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7)
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
Last update was on: April 12, 2018 9:14 am
Things To be considered in Choosing The Best Camera Phones
Smartphones play an important role in our life. You need your smartphone to work properly. You need to consider all the following things before making purchasing decision:
- Android phones or iPhone: If you are using an iPhone, your top priority can be the iPhone X, latest version of Apple’s smartphone. This model offers amazing built-in camera that can create stunning pictures you may never experienced before. Whether you take picture in low light or bright scenes, it can product a natural color picture. Its front-facing TrueDepth camera brings you the ability to have clear selfies and take blurred background easily. BUT, you should know that the latest Android phones, Samsung Galaxy S9 or Sony Xperia XZ premium can give you the same features at lower price. You don’t have to buy the iPhone X at any cost.
- Bigger Screen means shorter battery: When choosing a smartphone, I often look at the battery prior to other features. I also choose smaller screen size smartphone to make sure that my phone can survive the whole day long.
- More storage means higher price: Think about how many photos or videos you want to store on your phone to choose a suitable device. The price for the same brand is so much different in storage capacity.
- Technology changes every day: If you decide to choose a smartphone just because you are impressive with its new technology, don’t do that. Because the technology is changing very fast. What you get today may be outdated tomorrow.
- You’ll need more than just a phone to take a beautiful picture: The best camera phone is the only thing you need to create a beautiful picture, isn’t it? Definitely, NO! You need to choose shooting angle, light condition and shooting moment and many more. The phone is only the necessary condition to take good photos.
That’s it! No more, no less! you got all the information you need to find the best camera phone now.
Full disclosure: Jackydeals has not bought any of the above mentioned camera phones yet. The information in this article is collected from the internet. We picked the best deals and promotional discount of these powerful camera phones on Amazon to give you the choice to purchase cheaper than other places. The item price will be updated daily from Amazon – our affiliate partner.