Movavi Video Editor Review, Pros and Cons, and Where to download
Movavi video editor is a simple to use video editing programs with tons of filters, transitions and special effects. It’s a cross platforms program which means you can run Movavi video editor on Windows, or Mac. Thanks to our careful review, this video editor is highly recommended for novices and casual users.
- Simple to use.
- Tons of filters, preset titles, transition packs and video effect.
- Easy to navigate basic and advance features.
- Has advanced editing features such as video stabilization, chroma key, adjust video speed.
- High speed video rendering speed.
- Support wide range of output formats.
- No Media Library to organize your footage.
- Color grading tools is very basic.
- Poor technical support from developers.
The Bottom Line
Movavi Video Editor gives you all necessary tools to make professional looking videos whether they are home movies, or commercial promotional videos. With Movavi videoe ditor, you can easily cut unnecessary parts, join the fragments with stylish transitions, enhance video quality, apply filters and effects, add music, titles, and finally upload directly to YouTube, or other video sharing platforms you want!
Movavi video editor is available to trial within 7 days. After that, you will need to decide to buy it or not as you can’t access your project any more after the trial expired. During trial period, your video will be watermarked at the center.
This video editor is highly recommended for those of you who are tired of complicated, and expensive video editing suites out there. Movavi video editor lifetime license for personal use is $39.95 only. And its business license is $79.95.
Download & Installation
Movavi video editor is available for both Windows, and Mac. It takes a couple of minutes to download and install the program on your computer. If you don’t have it yet, click the links below to download and install it, or skip this step if you’re using its free trial version.
Movavi Video Editor vs Movavi Video Editor Plus
Movavi Video Editor ($39.95) is a simplified version of Movavi Video Editor Plus ($59.95). Both programs are using the same interface, editing workflow, except below listed features. Take a look at below screenshot to see what the differences between them.
How to edit video using Movavi Video Editor?
Watch this Movavi Video Editor review video on my channel to see how to edit video using Movavi Video Editor. Being noticed that I am currently using a Windows 10 laptop for making review videos, it will be slightly different in Mac’s machine.
Movavi Video Editor FAQs
- Is Movavi Video Editor free to use?-> No, it’s not! You can try it within 7 days only!
- Does Movavi Video Editor support 32 bit?-> Yes, it support 32bit Windows. Don’t forget to check out Tech Specs before you download it.
- How much is the current discount coupon code if I want to purchase Movavi Video Editor?-> Maximum discount coupon code for Movavi Software is 20% Off only. It’s available at Movavi’s store on this site.
- Is Movavi Video Editor perpetual license price?-> Yes, it’s for lifetime use!
That’s all I want to say about this affordable video editor. If you have any question about the program, don’t forget to leave your comment here, or send me an email.